Information about the Corona virus
Puls & Träning has made the decision to keep all gyms open until further decisions from authorities. We take the situation very seriously and the requirements it takes from us and our members in order to keep the gyms open.
This information was updated 2020-03-27, 17:23.
We must work thoroughly with our health routines regarding training at our gyms and how our members can avoid spreading the virus. We follow decisions from Folkhälsomyndigheten and we don´t make our own assessments.
The government has decided to prohibit gatherings of 50 persons or more. The prohibition does not apply to gyms but we have taken necessary precautions to ensure that we don’t have more than 50 persons in the gyms at the same time.
We are continuously checking the number of persons visiting our gyms and the majority of our gyms have never had more than 50 people at the same time.
We have limited the number of participants in our group training classes and we never have two group training classes at the same time. We have given our staff instructions to check the number of people visiting the gym.
We take responsibility for you being able to continue training at our gyms and we ask you to do the same. When you enter the gym, wash your hand thoroughly with soap and warm water. Wipe the machines before and after your workout and keep a good distance to other people at the gym.
Most of our gyms are small to middle size and we have a limit on how many members that can join each gym. Therefore, its not so crowded and the risk of spreading the virus smaller. If you are healthy, you´re more than welcome to come and train at our gyms.
Our staff has been given guidelines about travelling and how to act in case symptoms would occur after travelling abroad. We keep our staff updated with the latest information considering the situation.
Stay updated here folkhalsomyndigheten.se and use your common sense. If you have been in a high-risk area and are suffering from symptoms, call 1177. We do not want you to come to the gym if you’re not feeling well.
We welcome all our healthy wonderful members to the gym and good luck with your training!
This is what we have done so far
- We are following the authorities recommendations and are keeping all gyms open.
- We are keeping a close eye on how the situation develops and are ready to take further actions if needed.
- Meticulous cleaning of our gyms. We already put great emphasis on keeping our gyms fresh and clean but now we have taken it a step further.
- We have placed disinfectant hand rub in all our gyms.
- We have limited the number of participants in our group-training classes. We will overlook our schedules for the gym that have two group training classes at the same time.
- We are now offering outdoor training at some of our gyms.
- We have cancelled our indoor senior classes until further notice.
- We have created at home workout programs in case you’d rather stay home during this period.
This is what we ask of you
- Wash your hands when you enter the gym.
- Wipe the machines and equipment when you are done.
- Bring your own yoga mat and towel.
- If you are sick, stay at home. The gym will still be there when you feel well again.