Safe training during Covid-19
Last updated 28 April 2021 14:30
Puls & Träning takes Covid-19 and its consequences very seriously and we are following orders and recommendations from our authorities. We are members of the industry organization Friskvårdsföretagen, which have determined measures we need to be taking to be able to offer safe training to our members.
We are taking full responsibility for you being able to continue training safely at our gyms and we ask you as a member to do the same. We want to continue contributing to public health by offering training wherever it suits you. We want to encourage you to train at home or outdoors. As a member you have access to our App with lots of workouts that you can do wherever it suits you. Find your favorites and keep an eye out for Workout of The Week. Search for Puls & Träning in App store or Google Play. Our Personal Trainers also offers training online or digitally. If you decide to go to the gym we ask you to train during hours when there are less people in the gym.
Let’s all help out and continue to train safely ♥
This is what we do so that you can train safely with us
- We ask everyone on our premises to keep at least 2 meters distance from each other.
- We introduce a maximum number of people in our gyms. If the limit is exceeded, please wait or come back at another time. You can also choose one of our other gyms nearby if you have our membership ”Alla gym”.
- We do regular checks to make sure we don’t exceed the maximum number. Some gyms also have increased staffing during certain hours.
- We limit the number of people that are allowed in each specific area of the gym.
- Shut down every other cardio machine and increase the distance between other machines.
- We are keeping a close eye on how the situation develops and are ready to take further actions if needed.
- Our staff are not allowed to come to work if they are feeling unwell.
- We offer lots of workouts and programs that can be performed at home, in the gym or outdoors. You find these in our App.
- Meticulous cleaning of our gyms. We already put great emphasis on keeping our gyms fresh and clean but now we have taken it a step further.
- We have placed disinfectant hand rub in all our gyms.
- We only allow 4-5 children at a time in our childcare and have introduced stricter rules for their stay and hygiene routines.
This is what you need to do, in order to train safely
- Keep at least 2 meters distance from other people in the gym.
- Stay home if you are sick – the gym will still be there when you get well.
- Exercise during hours when there are less people in the gym.
- If you feel that the gym is crowded, please come back at another time.
- Wash your hands before you start exercising.
- Keep your distance from others in the gym.
- Use hand sanitizer available at the gym.
- Be sure to clean machines, tools and equipment before and after use.
- Feel free to use our cardio section for warming up, but if you are going to do a high-intensity fitness session, we recommend that you do it outdoors.
- We kindly ask you to change and shower at home.
- Please register your access card every time you come to the gym, even if you have company. When you do that, we can produce more reliable statistics for the occupancy for our gyms.
This is what we do so that you can train safely with our Personal Trainers
- Our personal trainers keep a safe distance from you and other members of the gym and ensure that the training equipment used is cleaned after each customer.
- We offer personal training outdoors or digitally.
This is what we do so that you can train safely with our Grop Training
- We have limited the number of participants in our Group Training classes so you can keep at least 2 meters distance from each other.
- We have overlooked our schedules for the gyms that have several Group Training classes at the same time.
- We have extended the time between our Group Training classes to make sure everybody can keep their distance outside the studio.
- We are offering outdoor training at some of our gyms.
- We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat to the classes that require this.
- We have removed certain exercise equipment for hygiene reasons (including blankets and bolsters).
- We have limited the number of participants in our outdoor classes to a maximum of 8 people. This applies only to gyms in Stockholm County.
- As a member of Puls & Träning, you have access to our App where you will find a large selection of classes and workout programs that you can do at home.
- As a member you also have access to our live streamed group training. We live stream several classes per week.